A New Year, A New Start



Saturday afternoon picnic Starting 2013 with a lot of motivation and inspiration! I've spent the past few days scribbling in notebooks, and planning my next big step.

My main goal this year is to start an Etsy business with handmade craft items.

I'm really excited and can't wait to start. I've been thinking about it for over five years, but have finally decided on my products, and now just need to create some samples to test my ideas.

Today is an absolutely gorgeous day here in Sydney, so I went out with a picnic blanket, some notebooks, my new Kikki.K planner and the latest Frankie magazine. One of my favourite ways to spend an afternoon!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

That's a great idea, one that I've thought about for some time as well. Can't wait to see what you'll be making and selling. Hau oli makahiki hou!