WIP Wednesday: Monkey socks

I have been knitting these socks for a while. They are usually my portable project, so I really only knit them at Brown Owl (my craft group) meetings.


Monkey socks (2)

As you can see I am practically at the toe decreases, so I should just sit down one afternoon and finish this sock! It is a long weekend here in Australia next weekend, and although we have a few nice things planned, I should be able to fit in some crafting time.

Socks: Monkey from Knitty
Yarn: Umm, not sure, but I think it's Ranco Multy
Method: I always use Magic Loop on one circular needle to knit socks.

Check out other people's works in progress (WIPs) on Tami's blog here.While you're there check out Tami's beautiful new yarn colourway, Witch's Brew. It's so pretty!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such an interesting pattern, they are looking great!
x

steph said...

I love the way this pattern looks so different in different yarns!!! I like yours much better than mine that I did in a plain yarn.

Unknown said...

Your socks are looking really awesome. I love how the pattern and the yarn interact XD

Karen said...

Your socks are beautiful! I love that pattern.

Michele said...

You're so close! I hope you get extra crafting time in during your long weekend!

EMMA said...

Sock looks fantastic, I've just discovered the magic loop, isn't it great.