This is from Meet Me at Mikes!

Making : Babette crochet blanket
Cooking : nothing - eating leftovers!
Drinking : gin and tonic
Reading: Wild Mary - the life of Mary Wesley, by Patrick Marnham
Wanting: the new Frankie Magazine
Sewing: Skirt from Sew Hip magazine
Wishing: I could work part time so I could do more craft!
Enjoying: the gorgeous weather in WINTER!
Waiting: for the Stitches and Craft show (I'm going tomorrow)
Liking: these yoga socks - maybe they'll stop my cramps in class
Wondering: what I will make next
Loving: dip for dinner
Hoping: tomorrow will be another beautiful day
Marvelling: at my AMAZING bargain, the Sew U home stretch book for $6.95!
Needing: to sort out all my clothes
Smelling: coffee
Wearing: my warm hoodie
Thinking: about our trip to Hawaii!
Feeling: a bit more relaxed
Giggling: at my silly Boy - he always makes me smile!

No comments: