Fabric Inspiration

I went to Miranda Lincraft today, they were having a sale with 50% off all fabric and dress patterns. It was the first time I'd been there since I bought my sewing machine.

All I ended up buying was a dress pattern. The fabric was so... uninspiring.

This evening I spent some time looking online, and found some amazing Australian sites selling beautiful fabrics.

Duckcloth

Kelani Fabric

Calico and Ivy

These all had such gorgeous designs - this is what I've been looking for!

2 comments:

JRS said...

Those are all brilliant; thanks for sharing! I've been looking at the Kelani site, but the other two are new to me. Actually, when I moved back to the States after having lived in Japan, I was completely dissatisfied with the fabric selections in Pittsburgh. So, a friend and I are thinking of opening a fabric/yarn/crafting business there, and I'm in Japan checking things out at the moment! It's fun research, and I'm so glad to be back for a bit!

Genki said...

That sounds amazing - a legitimate excuse to look at fabric in Japan!