First sewing project

Last weekend I bought a sewing machine, a Brother PS 53 from Spotlight Rockdale. So far I am finding it easy to use. While I was at Spotlight, I also bought some notions, a pattern for aprons and some fabric.


I started with an apron for The Boy, made out of this cool beer label print. The pattern was Mcalls 2947 and I used view F. It was pretty easy and quick – I started it on Sunday and finished it Monday evening after work. It fits well and looks good!

Now I’ve started another view from the same pattern, in a cute cupcake fabric for myself. This version is a little more difficult, and will take me longer.



This evening, while I was taking a break from the cutting, I made a cute little cupcake pincushion, based on these pincushions.


I have so many ideas and things I want to make!

No comments: